Are legitimate background checks important to you?
You have found us and we are very reasonably priced
Going the extra mile for you is my specialty
Call or text me 24/7:
All our drivers have all had Level 2 backgrounds checked.
Do you know what that means?
It means that the local authorities (Police) have physically seen us, finger printed each one of us and done a complete background check on us and each one of us has paid $100 for each background check
Have you ever perhaps ordered a car service or taxi to pick you up at the airport or any location and then simply not show up without calling and cancelling your order?
We all understand, things happen
Maybe you miss your flight, or decided to ride with a friend
Or maybe even decided to take a different flight AND ride with a friend, or another service.
Simply put, maybe your plans simply changed.
That is OK.
Here is what happens when you “No-Show” a driver
The driver most likely drove quite aways to pick you up, in many cases it could be over 20 miles, especially here in Pinellas County Florida when picking you up at the Tampa International Airport.
In addition, that driver may have waited at the airport for you for over an hour, way over an hour.
When you do not show up, without calling to cancel, that driver now has spent 30-40 minutes driving to pick you up, waited for you for at least one hour, possibly had to pay a minimum of $4.00 in parking, possibly paid tolls, and spent the gas to get there.
Now, he/she drives back to where they came from….in our case home or another part of the city from a previous order. Either way it is a long way back and all we did was spend time and money.
Please Please Please…..
We all understand, things happen…..
Please be considerate and call and cancel if you do not need your driver to pick you up as planned. It will help us greatly and we will actually appreciate it!
IF you do not….quite honestly the only one you are hurting is the driver
My specialty is the Corporate Client – If you need a driver who is licensed, level 2 background checked and approved, on-time, professional, courteous, goes the extra mile….literally :) and carries extra items in the car for the client, then you have come to the right place.
I am currently seeking new Corporate Clients who desire safe upscale treatment for themselves and their business clients.
With extensive experience owning my own elite corporate/celebrity limousine service in Minnesota in the past, I ensure you will receive above and beyond service, professional and confidential. I know when to talk and when not to.
Living in Clearwater, FL., I can easily get anywhere in the Pinellas and Hillsborough County areas.
I would be happy to meet with you so you may get to know me before you book with me.
Simply give me a call, I am on-call 24 hours per day and I have two other team members who can help out also when needed. Full sized Suburban also available.
***DISCLAIMER*** The opinions, thoughts, statements and feelings that I post on these blogs are mine (Lance Greene) and mine only. In no way, shape or form do they reflect the opinions or feelings of Bat’s Taxi & Town Car Service of St. Pete Beach, FL.
Just a fun little posting…….
OK, so I was sitting at the Tampa International Airport today in the Cell Phone waiting lot and in comes this limousine. I thought it looked cool. The thing is once I had sent the picture to my wife and also a friend of mine after verrrrrry briefly browsing their website and not really seeing it all…..my wife emails me and tells me it is based on Medical Marijuana! LOLOL……I don’t really know where I sit with all the medical marijuana stuff but I cannot deny I am sure it helps people.
So, I have to say, if you are into that sorta thing the picture shows their website address. Check them out, I have to admit their website is extremely professional looking and probably very informative for many. They even have a food truck! lol….I have to admit….the grilled cheese sandwich sounds yummy!! (lolol)
When Hiring a Town Car at an airport it is always good and important to know a few things before doing so, in order to help you, your fellow passengers and your driver all have a great experience.
Personally, as a professional driver, this is what I need to know in order to ensure a smooth experience for you.
****PLEASE NOTE: From Pinellas County you may take a Taxi or Town Car Service TO the Airport. HOWEVER, Pinellas Taxi’s are not allowed to pick up at the Tampa International Airport, so you MUST order a Town Car for your ride into Pinellas and it is actually very cost effective. Less expensive than taking a Tampa taxi from the Airport to Pinellas typically. Example: Our current rate at Bat’s Taxi & Town Car, to or from TPA to St. Pete Beach or Clearwater Beach in one of our Town Cars is $65.00. Fare to TPA in one of our Taxi’s is $54.00 from St. Pete Beach to TPA for example.
1) Cell Phone Number: Your Cell phone number is preferred or the cell phone number of the person we are picking up. This is very important as airports can be confusing to some and it enables us to reach you easily. Please turn your cell phone on as soon as you land. Personally, I prefer to have you see the sign I am carrying with your name on it rather than calling and disturbing you as you are trying to exit the plane. I will however call you if it has been over 20 minutes and you have not found me yet. IF, you or the person(s) we are picking up do not have a cell phone please make sure you describe to us what they look like (hair color) and if you can what they will be wearing, primarily what colors. Believe me, it makes a huge difference in time.
2) Flight Information: This is extremely important as we receive the incorrect flight information all the time and it ends up creating a huge opportunity for error in picking you up. ***When you are ordering your car and driver, whether you do so via phone or the internet, please read and input the flight information directly from your ticket or airline confirmation/Itinerary and supply us with the following: 1) The Flight number 2) City you will be departing from…please provide the city which you will be flying from…in other words, if you flew to another city before going onto your final destination, please provide that most recent city as your “departure from city”. 3) Arrival time
3) Passengers and Luggage etc etc etc: Please advise us how many passengers there will be. IF, you or they do not have a cell phone please make sure you describe to us what they look like and if you can what they will be wearing, primarily what colors. Will there be children? Their ages? Please keep in mind there are new car seat rules for children in 2015. FLORIDA CAR SEAT RULES Will you have car seats for your children? Will you need one? Will you have a stroller? How many and how big? Will there be anyone in a wheelchair? Will you have a wheelchair with you? How many pieces of luggage will you have including checked and carry-ons? Are any of them oversized?
4) Meeting Your Driver: Most of us professional drivers will be holding a printed sign or an electronic tablet with your name on it and we will meet you typically at the baggage claim level on the side that your airline lets out on…either red side or blue side. IF you DO NOT have any checked luggage, I personally believe it is best to meet you on level 3 where you come off the trams. That way, we go directly to the elevator and up to the car in the parking garage. Saves us all an extra step and time. Bottom line? I want to meet you where is best for you and where YOU want to be met. Simply let me know your preference.
Tampa Airport Baggage Claim Area: There is a Red Side (pictured below) and a Blue Side which you can tell by the color of the elevator banks. This depends on what airline you are on.
Tampa Airport 3rd Level Terminal Side Greeting Area: There are 2 areas like this on this level. All depends on the gate you are coming from.
5) Curbside Pick Up: We can also pick you up at the curb outside of your airline at the baggage claim if you prefer. However, many times due to traffic, this can take much longer then going up with me to the parking garage.
Tampa Airport Curbside: There are again, TWO sides to the airport, RED & BLUE each have a separate curbside location at the baggage claim level. They get pretty congested “In Season” so I do prefer the parking garage for pick ups. That means I will meet and greet you inside the airport.
6) Time: Once you deplane, please make your way to us as soon as possible. We understand you may need to stop and use the restroom or grab a quick coffee to go however. Please keep in mind we are most likely parked in the parking garage and we receive only a half hour free parking. By the time you come down to us under “normal” circumstances we have been there already 15-30 minutes. After the the free hour we then will pay a minimum of $4.00 for the parking. Please, we greatly appreciate you keeping this in mind.
7) Tipping Your Driver: Please tip your drivers. We depend on our tips and we appreciate them greatly! You may not realize it, but most Town Car and or Taxi drivers pay for all parking, road tollways, gasoline, car washes, and any extras they carry in the car for you.
I look forward to taking care of your transportation needs. If you have any questions about anything here please email, text or call me and I will be glad to answer your questions.
Thank You for stopping by!
Lance Greene – Professional Driver, Clearwater, FL.